Skip to main content
Skip Navigation LinksHome > Bailey Hall 2018 -19 > The Vagina Monologues (2/9/2019 8:00 PM)

Bailey Hall Tickets

The Vagina Monologues

Bailey Hall 2018 -19
Bailey Hall
Saturday, Feb 9, 2019 at 8:00 PM (ET)

The Kavanaugh hearings and #MeToo movement continue to show how relevant Eve Ensler's The Vagina Monologues remains in today's social and political climate. The Cornell University’s 2019 production of The Vagina Monologues features a diverse cast of women and gender-nonconforming Cornellians coming together to honor the important role of vaginas in our society. Based on 200 interviews, Ensler presents a celebration of the taboo, offers a call to action on behalf of the world’s most exploited populations, and proves once and for all that feminists can be funny. Just as important, 90 percent of the ticket proceeds is donated to The Advocacy Center of Tompkins County. The remaining 10 percent is donated to Ensler’s V-Day 2019 Spotlight on Women in Prison, Detention Centers, and Formerly Incarcerated Women.


Ticket Options

Please log in to determine event availability.

GA - Advance

Ticket TypePrice
GP Adult
$10.00
CU Faculty/Staff
$10.00
GP Student
$10.00
CU Student
$10.00

GA - Door

Ticket TypePrice
GP Adult
$15.00
CU Faculty/Staff
$15.00
GP Student
$15.00
CU Student
$15.00